1) Ongoing Regularly Scheduled Classes (See “CLASSES” tab in the online scheduler)
2) Workshops (usually a specialized class that runs as a series or a single class, See “WORKSHOPS” tab in the online scheduler)
3) Babysitting in Del Ray for some classes (see schedule)
Regularly Scheduled Classes including Pilates, Yoga, and Hot Yoga
Single Class $20
New Students: 3-Class Package $40 (1 month expiration)
5-Class Package $85 (2 month expiration)
10-Class Package $160 (3 month expiration)
15-Class Package $215 (4 month expiration)
See Ongoing Class Schedule at both Locations
See all Upcoming Workshops
• Class packages expire as listed, no exceptions. Please keep these dates in mind before purchasing your package.
• Sorry, class packages are non-transferable (you cannot share your package with someone else).
• Class packages are good for ongoing classes. “Workshops” however, require a special registration and are not “ongoing” classes.
• Sorry, we cannot offer refunds. Studio account credit is offered on a case by case basis.
• Class reservations must be canceled at least 4 hours in advance or you will be charged for that class.
• Please arrive on time for class. If you do not sign up online, or you are late arriving, we cannot guarantee your spot in class. Walk-ins will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Please pay for class before it starts.
• Please note that we may cancel any class. Please make sure you check the online schedule frequently and your contact information is up to date including your phone number.
• No cell phones or heavy perfumes in class, please.
• Please do not arrive to the studio earlier than 15 minutes before start time, another class may be in progress. All classes are closed to students who arrive more than 10 minutes late.
• Please sign up online for all classes. We use MindBody Online for all scheduling and payments. Please visit www.mindthemat.com to access this system and to check pricing. Please put all contact information (including phone numbers) so that we may reach you in case of an emergency.
• If you have an injury or medical condition or history of an injury or medical condition, it is your responsibility to inform the teacher before class. If you are unsure of whether your medical history will permit your participation, please email Megan Brown, DPT prior to enrolling in classes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Agreement
By participating in any class you assume all responsibility for and all risk of damage or injury that may occur as a result of my own actions, inactions, or negligence, or that of others as a client of Mind the Mat. In consideration of and as part of payment for the right to participate as a client of Mind the Mat, you will hold harmless and release and discharge all rights and claims for damages that you may have or that may hereafter accrue to me against Mind the Mat for any or all injuries resulting from or arising out of or incident to my use of Mind the Mat location of instruction, or facilities and equipment in such place, or as a result of, or incident to, engaging in Mind the Mat exercises or otherwise following instructions anywhere. The terms hereof shall serve as a release, indemnification, and assumption or risk for my heirs, executors, and administrators, and for all my members of my family.