Ongoing Regularly Scheduled Classes
(See “CLASSES” tab in the online scheduler) including Pilates, Yoga, Hot Yoga & Pilates, Barre:
Single Class $20
New Students: 3-Class Package $40 (1 month expiration, first timers only please)
5-Class Package $85 (2 month expiration)
10-Class Package $160 (3 month expiration)
15-Class Package $215 (4 month expiration)
See Ongoing Class Schedule at all locations. Class packages cannot be shared. In order to reserve your spot, please book online for all classes. If you decide to drop in without booking online, please make sure you check the schedule in advance. Please note that your spot is not guaranteed if you do not book online or arrive on time. Classes are subject to cancellation at any time.
Monthly Unlimited Options:
1-month (no commitment) – $165 Register for 1 Month Unlimited Now!
3-months auto-pay (10% discount) – $148/month
6-months auto-pay (20 % discount) – $132/month
9-months auto-pay (30% discount) – $115/month
12-months auto-pay (40% discount) – $99/month
Please note: Your credit card will be charged automatically each month if you choose an auto-pay monthly unlimited. Monthly memberships cannot be shared. You may sign up for classes ahead of time two weeks in advance. Late cancels and no-shows will be assessed $10, especially for high demand classes. Please cancel your class within 4 hours in order to avoid this fee. If you decide to drop in without reserving online, please make sure you check the schedule in advance. Please note that your spot is not guaranteed if you do not reserve online and/or arrive on time. Classes are subject to cancellation at any time.
Please read our studio policies below and FAQ on monthly unlimited options before completing your purchase.
(usually a specialized class that runs as a series or a single class, See “WORKSHOPS” tab in the online scheduler)
Prices vary depending on specialty. Workshops and specialized series must be canceled within 24 hours of the start of the series or workshop in order to receive studio credit. Please email us in order process this request: email@example.com. Many of our specialized programs are high demand and fill early.
See all Upcoming Workshops
• Class packages and monthly unlimited options expire as listed, no exceptions. Please keep these dates in mind before purchasing your package.
• Sorry, class packages and monthly memberships are non-transferable (you cannot share your package or your monthly unlimited membership with someone else).
• Class packages are good for ongoing classes. “Workshops” however, require a special registration and are not “ongoing” classes.
• Sorry, we cannot offer refunds. Studio account credit is offered on a case by case basis.
• Class reservations must be canceled at least at least 4 hours in advance or you will be charged for that class or assessed a late cancel fee.
• Please arrive on time for class. If you do not sign up online, or you are late arriving, we cannot guarantee your spot in class. Walk-ins will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Please pay for class before it starts.
• Please note that we may cancel any class. Please make sure you check the online schedule frequently and your contact information is up to date including your phone number.
• No cell phones or heavy perfumes in class, please.
• Please do not arrive to the studio earlier than 15 minutes before start time, another class may be in progress. All classes are closed to students who arrive more than 10 minutes late.
• Please sign up online for all classes. We use MindBody Online for all scheduling and payments. Please visit www.mindthemat.com to access this system and to check pricing. Please put all contact information (including phone numbers) so that we may reach you in case of an emergency.
• If you have an injury or medical condition or history of an injury or medical condition, it is your responsibility to inform the teacher before class. If you are unsure of whether your medical history will permit your participation, please email Megan Brown, DPT prior to enrolling in classes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Agreement
By participating in any class you assume all responsibility for and all risk of damage or injury that may occur as a result of my own actions, inactions, or negligence, or that of others as a client of Mind the Mat. In consideration of and as part of payment for the right to participate as a client of Mind the Mat, you will hold harmless and release and discharge all rights and claims for damages that you may have or that may hereafter accrue to me against Mind the Mat for any or all injuries resulting from or arising out of or incident to my use of Mind the Mat location of instruction, or facilities and equipment in such place, or as a result of, or incident to, engaging in Mind the Mat exercises or otherwise following instructions anywhere. The terms hereof shall serve as a release, indemnification, and assumption or risk for my heirs, executors, and administrators, and for all my members of my family.